So at Niall's 18th birthday party, Liam was spotted there (well, of course) with his girlfriend, Danielle. I thought they weren't really official since at interviews, Liam always says he was "seeing someone". He hasn't actually said he had a girlfriend. But I don't know, maybe they mean the same thing.
Anyway, thanks to
sugarscape, I found these pictures of them together. Not just together, HOLDING HANDS TOGETHER. And I hate to admit it but they look so good together. So good that they should just get married and have beautiful babies. Although Danielle is a little bit older than Liam, they still look goddamn good together. Aadhjaksdhjbcajsdhh
 |
| Danielle and Liam |
Someone on Tumblr commented that the way Danielle walks in front of Liam and how she leads him like that somehow shows that she is the dominant one in the relationship. I watched this one episode of Dog Whisperers once on NatGeo and that is how it works for dogs and humans. (lol where am I going, anywaaaay) When you are taking your dog for a walk and he walks in front of you, that means he thinks he is more dominant than you which obviously makes him your master. Going back to Danielle and Liam, I totally agree with that dude from Tumblr. I request the highest of fives.
Although there is also a big chance that the pathway was too narrow for two people to pass and Liam was being a gentleman (as he always is).
Well, all I'm saying is that they look absolutely perfect for each other. And wherever he's happy, I'm happy.☺
Oh and here is a picture of Louis and a girl who was apparently following him everywhere. Oh no, Louis, please don't get a girlfriend. GIVE HANNAH A CHANCE. YOU TWO WERE PERFECT ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment